Monday, September 29, 2014

This Saturday!!!


FALLCON is a mere few days away and I couldn't be more excited. Though this year comes with a bit of sadness since the passing of Dominic Postiglione. The work he's done over the years and impact he's made on our comics community has been vast and so greatly appreciated. Conventions have never been my cup of tea, but I started attending Fallcon and Springcon back in 2006 and was amazed at how welcome, and valued I felt by Nick, and the experience provided by the efforts of the entire MCBA. I entered feeling like a nobody. Someone with no business taking up table space. I left, not just having enjoyed a convention for the first time, but with a deep sense of gratitude and loyalty towards Nick and the MCBA. With that in mind I can't wait to see everyone on Saturday. 

No comments: